Broken Sound Club
ARCHITECT: Peacock + Lewis
INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE: Peacock + Lewis
FFA DESIGN: Peacock + Lewis
CONTRACTOR: The Weitz Company, LLC
OWNER: Broken Sound Club
SIZE: 85,968 sqft
COMPLETION DATE: November 2010
- 2019 ASID Design Excellence 1st Place for Cocktail Lounge/Bar
- BoardRoom | March, 2013 “America’s Healthiest Clubs”
- BoardRoom | June, 2011 “Green with Envy, Sustainable Design – Is it really worth the effort?”
- Boca Raton Newspaper | November, 2014 “The Old Course at Broken Sound Green’s Just got Greener”
- Club & Resort Business | August, 2014 “Broken Sound Club Among USTA’s Outstanding Facilities”
Broken Sound Club is an award-winning year-round, private golf and country club community. As a five-star Platinum Club of America — the ultimate recognition of club excellence – Broken Sound is known for its warmth, elegance and genuine hospitality all joined together.
Broken Sound also recognizes its environmental responsibility. This gated community’s natural beauty and lifestyle are enhanced by a strong commitment to the environment and is GEO certified by the global Golf Environment Organization and Audubon International.
In 2007 Peacock + Lewis was hired to complete a comprehensive facilities master plan. With the successful outcome of Phase I completed and enjoyed by the membership, the leadership proceeded with subsequent phases of the master plan.