Muirfield Village Golf Club
ARCHITECT: Peacock + Lewis
INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE: Peacock + Lewis
FFA DESIGN: Peacock + Lewis
CONTRACTOR: Ruscilli Construction, Inc.
COMPLETION DATE: May 2013
- Columbus Biz Insider | Jeff Bell | April, 2013 “Jack Nicklaus says there’s ‘method in our madness’ as latest Muirfield Village improvements debut in time for Memorial”
- Columbus Biz Insider | May, 2013 “Muirfield Village Golf Club tees up clubhouse expansion”
- Columbus Biz Insider | February, 2012 “The Memorial Tournament earns honor for Best Special Event”
- Cyber Golf | May 2013 Golden Bear Discusses Wide Range of Subjects at Muirfield
- Golf Digest’s | Jeff Bell | February, 2013 “List of America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses”
- PR WEB | October, 2013 “…Insulated Wall Panels Allow Famed Golf Course…”
Phase III which began construction in November 2012, included six lodge units with viewing terraces aboe and press rooms and player interview space below. Phase III was designed to preclude the need for additional temporary structures at future Memorial Tournaments. All phases were completed in time for the start of the 2013 Memorial Tournament and the 2013 Presidents Cup. Response to the new amenities by the current and potential new members has created a wait list for entry into the Club.
The interior decor creates a residential year-round comfort for guests and national members visiting the Club. Designed also to be converted to corporate hospitality suites during tournament weeks, the suites and upper level covered terrace were designed to support special events held at the club year-round such as weddings, luncheons, charity and large group functions.